Reply To: Welcome to Invicta University!

Christine Clarke
Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Christine and I volunteer at Invicta Ministries.
    It was great to see everyone and was greatly encouraged when hearing about your experiences.
    God is raising up an army and it’s an honor to be a part of that army.
    I took an interest in deliverance ministry years ago when I was being tormented by the devil.
    I read and listened to everything I could about how the devil operated because everything I had been taught in church just wasn’t helping. God brought people into my life at the right time to help and encourage me. They showed me that I needed to submit to God, study God’s word and draw close to God and stop being angry at God. Ihe faster I did that the faster relief came. I thought everyone around me needed to change but God showed me that he wanted to deal with my heart. Looking back at the experience I have had I’ve come to the realization that I was in training. Now here I am volunteering in this ministry and doing the formal training through Invicta University. Sometimes God allows us to go through things to train us and to get us to submit to Him. Often times we don’t see the big picture of his plans, but we just have to trust and obey and get with God’s program.
    I have been so blessed by this ministry and thank God for Pastors Mark and Jana.