Reply To: Welcome to Invicta University!

Amanda Allen
Participant

Hi Tim,

It was my privilege to meet you, too. I too used to log onto the Periscope broadcasts and miss them also. However, as that was the jump off point for online education I.U. is the next logical step. I am overjoyed you chose to expand upon your knowledge from there by joining the other students and myself, here.
    I appreciate the soldier’s reference in your post. It is true that we are all born as recruits to a spiritual war with no place for the A.W.O.L, Deserter, or Conscientious Objector. I also think you correct in your thought of I.U. being Special Forces training. God’s Army even has a Project Paperclip program. That’s how I got here?
    I am saddened to hear of some of your more painful and turbulent turns that brought you here, but I praise God that they did. It shows you as a mighty man of faith to know Jesus as your comfort on the midst of the storm instead of mistaking him for the cause as so many do in the same situation.

That said, Welcome to I.U.
    I couldn’t be happier to have you joining us. If I can help in any way just ask anytime.