Reply To: Welcome to Invicta University!

Phyllis Johnson
Participant

Hello Pastor Mark and Pastor Jana/Students
    I am a new student. I am a Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ here in Kansas City Missouri.
    I honestly did not know about Invicta Ministries until my Pastor recommended I take the class. I thank God for the opportunity to take this Course. I have learned some things about deliverance through in person teachings. I myself as well as my 2 daughters which was greatly needed. I also was a participant in one on one deliverance. I thank God for touching and delivering me from hidden demons within me. I want to exercise the power that Christ has given to us as believers. I want to learn in depth how to exercise this power of casting down principalities and powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places. I definitely believe that Christians can have demons because I had many of them. I want to cast out demons, heal the sick and raise the dead through the power of the Holy Ghost first being yielded as a vessel myself. My Pastor and a few other members are taking the course. So with that being said May God bless the both you and your wife for taking the time and being obedient to the call to teach others this very crucial and needed course.
    My daughter has in the past two years turned her back on God and the gospel of Jesus Christ denouncing the faith. Though she lives in another state. I am trusting God for her healing and deliverance. Ultra Manifestation is some New Age belief she has taken up. But I just believe God for her deliverance.
    May God bless You Both