Reply To: Welcome to Invicta University!

Sally Anne Gist
Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Sally Anne and I am overjoyed to have found this ministry and be learning alongside all of you. My journey includes wrestling out from under the condemnation and religious spirit found in the deep south. The Lord has been very patient to teach me, while subtly introducing me to the ministry He has for me. It began with people (women) befriending me and their needing to talk, so we’d sit on my red couch at home and I would encourage them as the Lord helped me. The red couch became a metaphor at church for those who needed someone to listen. That progressed to the Lord causing me to discover spiritual warfare, to seek more learning among other Christian church bodies as I craved a way to help these people. Then the Lord helped me find Frank and Ida Mae Hammond’s work “Pigs in the Parlor,” which became a private textbook to me. Later came Dr. Henry Wright’s books on the spiritual roots for diseases. Then I attended a course on inner healing called SOZO. It has all culminated to this–and I am so, so thankful. There’s so much work to be done!

*I apologize for not being able to attend the Zoom meetings yet! Maybe next week. Out of town tomorrow.