Reply To: Repentance Verses

April Worthington
Participant

My verse is here:

His message was this: “At last the fulfillment of the age has come! It is time for God’s kingdom to be experienced in its fullness! Turn your lives back to God and put your trust in the hope-filled gospel!”
    Mark 1: 15 TPT

His message was this: “At last the fulfillment of the age has come! It is time for God’s kingdom to be experienced in its fullness! Turn your lives back to God and put your trust in the hope-filled gospel!” Mark 1:15 AMP

I’m really blessed by these verses and this one – Mt 4:17
    Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand (Jesus)

AMP: From that time Jesus began to preach and say, “[a]Repent [change your inner self—your old way of thinking, regret past sins, live your life in a way that proves repentance; seek God’s purpose for your life], for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Repentence is the DOOR. The Kingdom of heaven is at hand- near- right next to you- REPENT so you may enter into the Kingdom right here. It’s a door into the Kingdom of Heaven! Powerful verses and lecture on the need for constant repentance (from a heart of son-ship knowing He is the Good Father who runs to us the minute we turn our hearts back to righteousness.) I also find it powerful to repent of hidden sins, mindsets and attitudes that we didn’t know were sin, were passive about, or were even hidden from us by the enemy or sins in the bloodline.

Thank you Jesus for repentance! May I repent quickly and easily. May I respond to the gentle nudges of Holy Spirit, when I’ve grieved Him and may I be obedient in this area always.

Blessings,

April in VA