Reply To: Welcome to Invicta University!

Participant

Hello fellow Invicta University students!

I’m excited to be one of your students, Bro. Mark. I have used a lot of what you teach in your YouTube videos, but it’s time to get some in-depth training, and wow, this is definitely it!

My story: I’ve been married for 36 years to my wonderful husband, Randy. I was a SAHM / homeschool mom for 19 years. Now that we’re empty nesters I’m back to doing accounting in our small firm while I study deliverance ministry. We grew up in Tampa Bay and moved to Tennessee in 2013.

Until a couple years ago we were Baptists in search of spiritual warfare teaching because of some demonic activity in our home. So we started learning online from Pastor Russ Dizdar and eventually became convicted of the errors of cessationism and also learned about the ministry of deliverance. So we began a search for a deliverance-minded Spirit-filled church.

In 2020 the Lord led us to Refuge Assembly in Soddy-Daisy, TN where we were both baptized in the Holy Spirit, delivered and now the Lord is using us in healing and deliverance ministry. It’s so exciting! Randy and I are transitioning into part-time ministry as Randy was just certified as an AG pastor, praise the Lord Most High!

We are excited for what the Lord has in store for me here at IU, and I look forward to meeting you all through Zoom! May the Lord richly bless and protect all of you, your loved ones and your ministries.

Linda Drake
    [email protected]