Reply To: Level 1 General Forum

Esther Lott
Participant

Thank you for your answer. I will certainly share with my husband and the team. We came up with the following framework to address her previous experience and expose that it is not biblical, but we wanted to make sure we weren’t over-thinking either.

First we would remind her how we are built; spirit, soul, and body. Romans 7:18 says that ‘in the flesh there dwells no good thing.’ as opposed to harnessing ‘human energy meridians.’

We felt it was witchcraft-based, and your response confirmed it. So we can share some verses on what the Bible says about witchcraft and it’s practices.

Colossians 2:8 “Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principals of the world, and not according to Christ.”

1 John 2:16 don’t love the world or the things of the world

Galations 6:24 those who belong to Christ have CRUCIFIED the flesh (not tapped into it’s energy).

This seems to sum it up pretty well. Splankna focuses on ‘Christianizing’ the knowledge of the world instead of rejecting the world to accept Christ as our Savior and Healer.

Finally we were unable to find the following in splakna:
    *repentance
    *the will of the Father (not my own will)
    *mention of demons as real personalities. The spirit world seems to be relegated to energy forces.

Please let us know if you have anything else we should be aware of in ministering to her, and also to help her see that it is not godly at all.

I had not heard of ‘angel cards’ but now I know to really watch out for this kind of veiled witchcraft and new age.

Thank you for your answer on this.
    Esther