Reply To: Satanic Thinking Patterns (STPs)

Christina Marler
Participant

A big one that is prominently in the country currently, its ok to kill an unborn child.
    *its a parasite
    *it does not have a soul until its born
    *its just tissue
    *my body, my choice
    This is a major STP that is at an epidemic level currently.
    Bibical truths on this topic:
    Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him, male and female them.
    Psalms 119:73 “your hands made me and formed me.”
    Psalms 139:13 “For you formed my inward parts, you knitted me together in my mothers womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
    Jeremiah 1:5 “Before i formed you in your mother’s body I chose you. Before you were born I set you apart to serve me, I appointed you to be a prophet to the nations.
    Luke 1:15 “He will be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mothers womb.”

God doesn’t create life by accident, all life is predestined. We had a name and purpose within Gods spirit before the worlds creation, we are the answer to cries of the generation of which we are born. God is purposeful in all He does, even within creation of life.

Some others that come to mind:
    Women can’t preach the gospel. This one can keep women out of ministry of any kind if believed.
    Apostles aren’t of today’s time, there aren’t any more after the biblical ones passed.